Osborne Building is the General Contractor on this project. Osborne self-performed all the excavation, site work, structural concrete and finishes.
Features of this Bel Air tear down.
- 3600 square feet of additional new build construction increasing the house to 7200 square feet, plus a large sub-terranean garage.
- Externally, Added 4000 square feet of concrete as part of a subterranean garage and underground entry for a premiere car collection.
- Added new side access driveway to new sub-terranean garage
- Constructed all new retaining walls
- Entire new hardscape/landscape and spa as part of the outdoor space.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS
Square feet added
Yards of concrete poured
Yards of dirt moved
Months to move in